WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is information saved on your computer (or mobile phone) by the website you visit. Cookies are small text files used by websites to improve the user experience. The law allows cookies to be stored on your device if they are specifically required for the operation of the site. We need your permission for all other types of cookies.
- For the website to work properly,
- To personalize content and ads,
- Enabled social media features,
- For a better user experience for visitors to this website,
- For statistics on visits to this website
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies according to duration:
- TEMPORARY COOKIES (SESSION COOKIES) – They are removed when you close your Internet browser that you are using. These cookies are necessary for certain functionalities on this page.
- PERMANENT COOKIES – They remain on your computer even after closing the Internet browser. The time period will depend on the choice of settings on your internet browser. They serve to store data. A good example is the storage of your username or password when entering a website.
Cookies by source:
- FIRST PAGE COOKIES – come from the website you are on. These cookies can be temporary or permanent.
Cookies according to purpose:
- NECESSARY COOKIES,
- COOKIES FOR SETTINGS,
- STATISTICAL COOKIES,
- MARKETING COOKIES.
HOW TO ACCEPT OR DISABLE COOKIES?
By clicking on the cookie settings where you can change your consent or withdraw your consent is located at the foot of this website.
Your consent refers to the domain: https://haa.hr/